This section contains TTUnet network support standards. If you have questions about
the standards contained herein, please contact the Director of Telecommunications.
- TTUnet Services maintains 24 hour by 7 days per week network support.
- Automated monitoring programs alert full-time, professional network staff of major
- Support specialists and technicians are always on call to correct major network
- All requests for assistance and problem reports should be directed
to IT Help Central at 806-742-4357 or
- IT Help Central will escalate network
problems to Telecommunications when appropriate.
- Technicians will be dispatched by network operations center as needed to diagnose
and repair physical problems
- No charges for diagnosis and repair will be charged unless the problem was caused
by unauthorized modifications to the network